.

Friday, June 21, 2019

Complaint Letter Assignment Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words

Complaint Letter - Assignment ExampleJames Adams put me on hold for several minutes, almost 45 minutes, and then returned to say he could not help me. Needless to say, I was quite frustrated and annoyed as I have expected a much higher direct of service from your company, and this experience has disappointed me. This is the second duration that I have not been treated very rudely and with no assistance. I let go of the previous situation as I did not want to cause troubles for anyone and the young lady at the store seemed overly stressed and overworked. However this annunciate has pushed me over the edge and I do not want to spend any more time on this problem, I am returning the liquidiser to the local store immediately, and I expect a full refund. Please inform the local store Your Local Store, that I will be put up to return the blender and I do not want to be pushed around, as I do not have any more time to waste on this issue. I am including the details of my billThis is a very saddening event as I am a regular node at Wal Mart and I have always been treated well by all the staff at Wal Mart. However over the last cardinal events, I have been spoken to very rudely and I do not think this is fair. I hope you do take some stern action against this and do recognise that I nothing against James Adams personally. It is the sheer lack of professionalism and courtesy that has upset me. I hope the level of professionalism and courtesy that is largely extended to all the customers is maintained and customer complaints are not overlooked. I will be informing my family and friends about this

No comments:

Post a Comment