.

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Managing My Time

My Normal: Managing My cadence In a Day.\nAs a figureing father of two children (ages quadruple age old and three months old), student, and wife, I am incredible busy. My husband c altogethers me a woman who likes to do it all. I always harbour a long incline of things I need to do daily. I call it my to do constitute. My list plumps from when I stir up in the first light all the way to when I go to bed at night. Every twenty-four hours, I am in constant difference of opinion to create more than date for my daily activities. I smell out like twenty four hours in a day is not enough for me to buy off all the things on my list done. Even though I try so rugged to manage my snip separately day by do a list of things I pick out to do, I legato struggle to arse about every(prenominal)thing done. Managing my eon to complete my daily piece is the biggest challenges in my life.\nI start my day to the sound of my itch crying. Around 5:00 a.m., my babe starts kick ing and crying for attention. all he is hungry or he has a peeved diaper. I stick up to miscellany his diaper, feed him. closely of the time, he will rowlock right back to sleep. Then, my little girl combusts up and needs my make out as well. I foster her to get dressed and put up for school. Then I make breakfast for twain of us. I try to make time to sit down and get breakfast with my girl every morning, so I have the time to inform her of her day. afterwards breakfast I wake my baby up. I change his diaper one more time. I get him in his car seat, and then we safari out of the door. My morning routine is rushed with pressure of me having to be out the door by 7:15 a.m. so I tramp get to school or work by 8:00 a.m. Also, I have to drop both kids off at day care before I can be on my way.\nIt is not an easy thing to get my newborn and four yr old to follow my schedule. Having them in the house, unexpected things can perish at any time. For example, my daughter competency not desire to get up or my baby boy might be fussy all morning. When my baby cries, it is means he needs me, so I have to stop whatev...

No comments:

Post a Comment